I finally booked all the flights to my adventurous journey to South America. My wife and I will be there for two weeks. On our return to Europe we'll head to Greece for a week. Crazy? Maybe, but we really need to spend some time in the sun to recharge from the rainy London winter (can you believe it is summer?) and there was nothing compatible with our timing. In fact, to fly from Brazil to the Caribbean islands, the only option was to fly to Miami and back!
This is the detailed plan:
* Buenos Aires - got family down there
* Iguazu/Iguassu - need to visit the falls and the world's largest dam
* Manaus - we'll stay in the Amazon forest for a few days. I want to see the sloth!
* Rio de Janeiro - Corcovado & co at least!
* London - unpack and pack
* Corfu - battery recharging